Wills & Enduring Powers of Attorney

A Will is a document that states what will happen to your property and how loved ones are looked after when you die. All adults should have a Will, regardless of what you own. However, it is especially important for first home buyers, new parents and those who have recently begun or ended a relationship.

We can help you to prepare a Will that clearly and accurately records your wishes, and provide you with sound advice to ensure that your wishes are given effect.

If you would like more information about being or choosing an Executor for a Will, download our information sheet here


We offer Wills free of charge to all our valued clients, so please get in touch or download and complete the Will Drafting Form from HERE

and return it to us to take advantage of this service.

Enduring Powers of Attorney
Enduring Powers of Attorney (“EPAs”) are documents in which you appoint a trusted family member or friend to make important decisions regarding your property, finances, and your care and welfare on your behalf in the event that you are unable to handle these duties yourself due to mental incapacity caused by illness, accident or age.

The New Zealand Law Society recommends that all adults have EPAs for Property and Care & Welfare. They simply give peace of mind that your affairs will be looked after in case something happens to you. You can read the NZLS information booklet on Powers of Attorney here

or contact us for more information.

You cannot prepare an EPA yourself, it must be signed by a lawyer who has advised you of its effect.

We will prepare both an EPA for Property and an EPA for Personal Care and Welfare for a fee of $287.50 for one person, or $460.00 for a couple (including GST).

Please get in touch with one of our solicitors, or download an EPA Drafting Form HERE

and return it to us by post or email.