By Fei Yuan
Read Online or Download CMOS current-mode circuits for data communications PDF
Similar circuits books
Between analog-to-digital converters, the delta-sigma modulator has cornered the marketplace on excessive to very excessive answer converters at reasonable speeds, with commonplace functions corresponding to electronic audio and instrumentation. curiosity has lately elevated in delta-sigma circuits equipped with a continuous-time loop clear out instead of the extra universal switched-capacitor strategy.
Electric Correcting components in computerized keep an eye on and legislation Circuits describes electric correcting and stabilizing units, with useful options whilst those are utilized in computerized keep watch over structures. The publication offers with using correcting and stabilizing units into automated law and keep watch over structures.
This e-book describes the n and p-channel Silicon Nanowire Transistor (SNT) designs with unmarried and dual-work services, emphasizing low static and dynamic energy intake. The authors describe a strategy stream for fabrication and generate SPICE versions for development numerous electronic and analog circuits. those comprise an SRAM, a baseband unfold spectrum transmitter, a neuron mobilephone and a box Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) platform within the electronic area, in addition to excessive bandwidth single-stage and operational amplifiers, RF verbal exchange circuits within the analog area, which will convey this technology’s real strength for the following new release VLSI.
- Advanced Data Converters
- Frontiers in Electronics: Advanced Modeling of Nanoscale Electron Devices
- Understandable Electric Circuits
- Theory and design of electrical and electronic circuits
- Discrete-Time Processing of Speech Signals (IEEE Press Classic Reissue)
- The electronics companion: devices and circuits for physicists and engineers
Extra info for CMOS current-mode circuits for data communications
24- Current amplifier with both current-current feedback and resistor series peaking. 25. Simulated frequency response of current amplifiers with both current-current feedback and resistor series peaking, (a) Basic current amplifier; (b) Resistor series peaking; (c) Current-current feedback; (d) Resistor series peaking and current-current feedback. 18/im CMOS technology. node forces M n enter the cut-off mode and the current flowing out of the input node is sourced by the pMOS current mirror. It should, however, be noted that when the amphtude of the input current is small, both the nMOS and pMOS current mirrors are activated, giving rise to static power consumption.
Chapter 2 DESIGN T E C H N I Q U E S F O R C U R R E N T M O D E CIRCUITS The rapid down-scale of the feature size of MOS devices, the aggressive reduction in the supply voltage, and the moderate reduction in the threshold voltage of modern CMOS technologies have greatly affected the performance of CMOS current-mode circuits, reflected by a small dynamic range, a reduced effective gate-source voltage, a low device output impedance, and an increased level of device mismatches. This chapter examines the design techniques that improve the performance of low-voltage CMOS current-mode circuits.
15. Simulated frequency response of current amplifier with resistor series peaking. 375 kQ. 18)LAm CMOS technology. Inductor Series Peaking The thermal noise of the series peaking resistor increases the total noise of the amplifier. For low-noise apphcations, such as the frontend of Gb/s transceivers and optical pre-amplifiers, noiseless elements, such as inductors, are preferred over noisy resistors for bandwidth enhancement. It has been demonstrated that inductor shunt peaking can increase the bandwidth of voltage-mode circuits by as much as 70% [47, 48].
CMOS current-mode circuits for data communications by Fei Yuan